Friday 1 March 2013

Indesign brief - Zebra

I was a bit stuck initially for what to do as a story concerning a zebra, as all the research I did seemed to involve zebra's doing stupid of funny things.








I wanted to keep it current and be something that I was interested in. I had recently seen Life Of Pi and the double story approach lead the main character to tell his story, substituting animals for humans (or vice versa).





I found that there were plenty of reviews and analytical articles about the symbolism behind the exchange of characters and found plenty to write about.
I chose to write the content myself, because there was nothing I could find focussing specifically on the zebra, all the articles I found were either reviews of the whole film or analysis of all the characters, of which the zebra has the least relevance.

No comments:

Post a Comment