Tuesday 29 April 2014

OUGD505 Business Card and Letterhead Redesign

Again I used Copperplate for the body but tried out some variations on layout. I wanted to use a cream card stock as this best compliments the colour used.











I chose the design that I felt had imperfections that would lend to the theme, and then used the same aesthetic on the reverse side, as this would again make it slightly more modern.


I also used the same layout for the letterheads as I felt the modern layout will be able to counteract the idea of the stamp appearing hand-rendered.









While I liked the idea of using the same worn texture of the lines on the stamp to divide up the page, they were much too heavy, so I just decided to break off the bottom of the page with a simple light line in the same colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment