Friday 11 October 2013

OUGD504 Initial Ideas

Before determining my overall concept I brain stormed format and theme ideas, as I wanted each to tie into each other. I brainstormed my options for target audience, tone of voice and overall concept:



After brainstorming I narrowed the concept down to a selection of ideas; a selection of booklets that focus on different areas within print, a few fold out poster designs with information on the reverse, a selection of booklets that are based on areas to consider within print (stock, format etc.) and an informative newspaper/magazine which includes print based posters.
I narrowed these ideas down further, to the booklets on stock/format etc. and the newspaper. I wanted to try some things that I didn't last year, and both posters and booklets were a part of my 1st year work.




No comments:

Post a Comment