Monday 23 December 2013

OUGD504 Design For Print and Web Business Card and Letterhead

I wanted to maintain a level of consistency in the branding and so used the same background as on the reverse side of the menus for my business card as well. I explored some formats in which to place the logo and the details of the restaurant:









While I would have probably preferred to have done a portrait format, it transpired that the logo was most fitting on a landscape format, as there was then more balance in the focus between the logo and the information on the card. Similarly, this way I was able to include the illustrative element of it:







I experimented with some more varied layouts for the letterhead as I would have liked to follow a more unusual format:







I ultimately decided to centre the information given on the letterhead (address, email and telephone number) but to split the information between top and bottom.







No comments:

Post a Comment