Friday 10 January 2014

OUGD504 Design For Print And Web Final Images

After having chosen the ivory card stock for my menu's I found that it was difficult to replicate the colour of the design on it. After discovering this I tried to experiment by going down the alternative route I was advised on while in the final crit.

I chose to print onto a light recycled stock, with the idea that the menu's aren't intended to last as long as they otherwise would have on a different stock. This would mean there would be a lot more waste, but this stock worked better with the use of the wooden board, which I decided I would mount the menu onto.

On top of this I decided to create an alternative menu design, by mounting the printed menu's onto the card stock I had originally intended to print on. This will then vary depending on meal, with the lunch and dinner menu on the mounted card stock, as to me this is a more formal meal to go out for than brunch or afternoon tea, the menu's for which will be mounted onto the wooden board.

I was unable to produce much of what I had planned due to time constraints and the loss of my purse, resulting in pretty limited options in terms of printing. However, I have tried to create alternatives to this which were routes I considered going down.












No comments:

Post a Comment