Wednesday 27 November 2013

OUGD504 Design For Web Interim Crit

In todays session we had a group crit with two tutors. I brought my scamps, wireframes and some simple visuals that I had been experimenting with before coding my website. I had begun coding, but only working out the dimensions of different elements of the website.

The feedback I received was mainly positive in relation to my concept and my scamps, but some people expressed concerns that it may be too broad a topic and that I should consider narrowing it down so that I don't have to do a lot of research. However, in spite of it being quite a broad subject, I don't consider the research to be too strenuous as the focus is on current and recent motion graphics, with a brief historical context page. I was told to consider focusing of motion graphics examples made by graphic designers over motion graphic designers, and I thought this could be an interesting concept to follow through with.

Other than this, the main piece of feedback I received was to try and crack on with the coding as it will help the design to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment